Careers at Investee Companies
Working for a company backed by private equity provides opportunities that are unique in the job market. We regularly assist our investee companies to hire top talents in sales, finance, operations, marketing and legal. From our experience, executives who are ethical, confident, humble, versatile, willing to roll up sleeves and able to make difficult decisions in a timely manner will excel in companies backed by us.
If you are interested to join a fast growing company and make a real difference, we invite you to contact us.
Company : My-Sutera Sdn BhdResponsibilities
- To oversee all marketing operations of the company and develop its marketing strategy to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives.
- Plan, direct and coordinate marketing budgets in accordance to organizational goals
- Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to- day
- Drive change across the organisation with regard to elements such as social media, digitization, data analytics, and export.
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
- Responsible for New Product Development and market research.
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.)
- Possess extensive knowledge in a variety of disciplines such as production, information technology, legal and finance.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Advanced degree in marketing or business (MBA) is preferred.
- Preferably Senior Manager specialized in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Proven experience as chief marketing officer or similar role
- At least 10 years of well-rounded marketing or business development experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a leadership role.
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team
- Deep understanding of changing market dynamics
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Proficient in MS Office
- Responsible to all matters relating to Accounting, Treasury, Tax, Budgetary, Cash Flow, Financial, Statutory matters, and governance.
- Improve and monitor compliance to accounting standards and policies.
- Review and to provide timely preparations of budgets, financial statements and other form of reporting to the stakeholders and the management.
- Initiate feasibility study on strategic initiatives of the company and provide advice and recommendations to the management team.
- Oversee and forecast cash requirement of the company.
- Monitor, profile, and advise on mitigating key risk elements in the company.
- Ensure the compliance of all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain banking relationship and monitor banking facilities.
- To provide strong leadership to support the company’s strategic and operational improvement initiatives.
- Analyzing current performance for optimization and growth opportunities.
- To provide performance measures and periodic review of the company’s strategies.
- To oversee corporate strategy and tax planning.
- Take lead in the corporate mergers and acquisitions, risk management, and treasury operations, which includes capital markets and cash management.
- Planning for any required banking facilities.
- Degree in accounting qualifications and/or professional qualification.
- Good knowledge of IFRS/ MFRS/ public listing requirements.
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Manager specialized in Finance - General/ Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Candidate will oversees all aspects of Finance & Account, Procurement, IT, Legal, and Corporate Communications.
- Candidate with experience in retail and IPO listing will have added advantage.
- Contact us
If you think we will be a good fit for your fund or business, please write to us. We would love to hear from you.
COPE Private Equity Sdn Bhd
Level 33 (Suite A), Menara Maxis
KLCC, 50088, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia